We didn't find anything based on your search term.
AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty Certification
The AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty exam validates the candidate's skill and expertise in selecting and justifying the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem, identifying appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions, and designing and implementing scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions. It helps organizations identify and train individuals with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning this certificate validates expertise in building, training, tuning, and deploying machine learning (ML) models on AWS.
AWS ML certification exam domains are:
- Domain 1: Data Engineering (20%)
- Domain 2: Exploratory Data Analysis (24%)
- Domain 3: Modeling (36%)
- Domain 4: Machine Learning Implementation and Operations (20%)
uCertify provides a study guide for AWS ML certification exam. The AWS ML - Speciality training course has the best learning resources to help candidates prepare for the AWS MLS-C01 exam.
Requirements for AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty Certification Exam
Before you take this exam, it is recommended to have:
- At least two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud
- Ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- Ability to follow model-training, deployment, and operational best practices