We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certification
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification is a vendor-neutral, globally recognized credential designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, or threat intelligence analysts. The CompTIA CySA+ certification validates skills and knowledge to configure and use threat detection tools; perform data analysis; and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
CS0-001 exam objectives
- Threat Management (27%)
- Cyber Incident Response (23%)
- Vulnerability Management (26%)
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets (24%)
CS0-002 exam objectives
- Incident Response (22%)
- Compliance and Assessment (13%)
- Software and Systems Security (18%)
- Security Operations and Monitoring (25%)
- Threat and Vulnerability Management (22%)
Here are some of the skills measured in the CompTIA CySA+ certification exam:
- Securing corporate environments
- Recovering and responding to incidents
- Choosing and applying cybersecurity tools and technologies
- Using security frameworks to guide common security policies
- Environmental reconnaissance, response, and countermeasures
- Implementing identity/access management and compensating controls
The CompTIA CySA+ certification is an intermediate level certification of the CompTIA certifications that validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect, and combat cybersecurity threats.
uCertify provides a study guide for the CompTIA CySA+ CS0-001 and CS0-002 exams. The CompTIA CySA+ training course is mapped to CompTIA CySA+ exam objectives with the help of its various learning resources.