Instructor Led Training
Living Online (IC3 GS5 Exam 3)
Instructor-led training (ILT) is a traditional form of education that involves a skilled instructor leading a classroom or virtual session to deliver training to learners.Limited seat available, enroll before date March 11, 2024.
why should buy instructor led course?
Investing in an instructor-led course offers several advantages that can greatly enhance your learning experience. One of the key benefits is the opportunity to receive expert guidance from seasoned professionals who possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the subject matter. These instructors can offer valuable insights, address your queries, and provide guidance tailored to your specific needs. Additionally, instructor-led courses follow a well-structured curriculum, ensuring a comprehensive learning journey that covers all the essential topics. This structured approach enables you to progress in a logical and organized manner, building a strong foundation of knowledge. Moreover, instructor-led courses often provide personalized feedback, allowing you to receive individualized assessments and guidance to improve your understanding and skills.
Obtaining certification of completion is a significant benefit that comes with many instructor-led courses. This certification serves as formal recognition of your successful completion of the course and showcases your commitment to learning and professional development. It can be a valuable addition to your resume or portfolio, highlighting your expertise and dedication in a specific field or skill set. Certification demonstrates to employers, clients, or colleagues that you have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to perform tasks effectively. It can enhance your credibility and open doors to new career opportunities or advancements. Moreover, certification provides a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, validating the time and effort you invested in the course. Ultimately, the certification of completion offers tangible evidence of your commitment to continuous learning and professional growth, making it a worthwhile asset in today's competitive job market.
March 11, 2024
No degree or skills required.
How Does It Work?
Zoom meeting with student twice a week.
As an educator, I have implemented a structured learning approach by conducting Zoom meetings with my students twice a week. This interactive platform has become an invaluable tool for fostering meaningful connections and facilitating engaging discussions in a virtual classroom setting.
AI Tutor support.
Mentoring support plays a crucial role in guiding individuals towards personal and professional growth. By offering mentorship, I provide a safe and supportive space for individuals to explore their goals, challenges, and aspirations.
Assignments and Grade.
Assignments and grading are essential components of the educational process, allowing students to demonstrate their understanding of concepts and skills while providing teachers with a means to assess their progress. Assignments are designed to reinforce learning, encourage critical thinking, and promote independent problem-solving.
Here's what you will get
Here's what you will learn
Lessons 1: Using the Internet
- Understanding the Terminology About the Internet and the WWW
- Understanding the World Wide Web
- Browsing the Web with a Web Browser
Lessons 2: Understanding Networking and Its Most Important Concepts
- Understanding Networks
- Understanding Network Addressing
- Using and Securing Wireless Networks
- Security Networks with Firewalls and Gateways
- Measuring the Speed of Your Internet Connection
- Understanding the Different Types of Internet Connections
- Virtual Private Networks
- Principles for Troubleshooting Networking Problems
- Troubleshooting Network Problems with the Help of Windows Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshooting Network Problems from the Command Prompt
Lessons 3: Communicating Online with Others
- Creating and Securing Email Accounts
- Sending Email Messages
- Replying to and Forwarding Email Messages
- Automating Your Email Account
- Organizing and Archiving Your Inbox
- Managing Your Calendar
- Communicating through Text Messages
- Communicating through Multimedia
- Using Social Media and Social Networks
- Increasing the Privacy of Your Social Networking Activity
Lessons 4: Being a Responsible Digital Citizen
- Personal vs. Professional Communication
- Verbal vs. Written Communication
- Inappropriate Ways of Communicating Online
- Censorship and Filters in the Digital World
- Legal and Responsible Use of Computers
Lessons 5: Maintaining Your Health and Safety While Using Computers
- Internet Security Concerns
- Protecting Your Identity and Your Data
- Removing Data from Your Computer
- Keeping Your Computer Safe from Threats and Malware
- The Ergonomics of Using the Computer in a Healthy Way
- Common Problems That Are Generated by Incorrect Computer Use and Posture
Lessons 6: Searching the World Wide Web
- Using Search Engines to Find Information Online
- Performing Advanced Searches Using Symbols and Search Operators
- Searching for Files Online
- Dealing with Online Advertisements
- Finding Valuable Information on Internet Forums and Knowledge Bases
- Evaluating the Information That You Find on the Web
Appendix A: Objective Mapping
frequently asked questions
Ready to get started?