ITIL® 4 Specialist High Velocity IT
Gain hands-on experience to pass the ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity certification exam with the ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT course and lab. The lab comes with a well-organized component library for every task. The ITIL 4 course and lab will help you master the skills required to understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL's operating model, and many more.
Here's what you will get
The ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT certification exam covers a variety of cutting-edge working methods, including DevOps practices and Lean and Agile methodologies. It is intended to bridge the gap between development and operational methods, as well as to effectively enable digital delivery from optimization to radical transformation. ITIL Managing Professionals and ITIL Strategic Leaders who work to deliver high-velocity IT should choose this certification exam.
5+ Lessons | 50+ Quizzes | 92+ Flashcards | 92+ Glossary of terms
40+ Pre Assessment Questions | 2+ Full Length Tests | 40+ Post Assessment Questions | 80+ Practice Test Questions
Need guidance and support? Click here to check our Instructor Led Course.
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Introduction
- Audience and scope
- Background and context
Lessons 2: Key concepts of high-velocity IT
- High-velocity IT
- Digital technology
- Digital organizations
- Digital transformation
- High-velocity IT objectives and key characteristics
- Adopting the ITIL service value system to enable high-velocity IT
Lessons 3: High-velocity IT culture
- Key behaviour patterns
- Models and concepts of HVIT culture
- ITIL guiding principles
Lessons 4: High-velocity IT techniques
- Techniques for valuable investments
- Techniques for fast development
- Techniques for resilient operations
- Techniques for co-created value
- Techniques for assured conformance
Lessons 5: Conclusion
Hands-on LAB Activities (Performance Labs)
Key concepts of high-velocity IT
- Arranging Peer Review Approaches
- Discussing the Use of Digital Technology
- Discussing the ITIL Service Value System
- Understanding HVIT Objectives
- Identifying the Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Identifying Elements of the ITIL Service Value System
- Analyzing the Lifecycle Stages
High-velocity IT culture
- Discussing Key Behavior Patterns of the HVIT Culture
- Understanding Improvement Domains
High-velocity IT techniques
- Understanding Product or Service Ownership
- Entering Service Value Chain Activities
- Understanding A/B Testing
- Discussing the 'Fast Development' HVIT Objective
- Learning About Retrospectives
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
- Training through an Accredited Training Organization
Multiple choice questions
The exam contains 40 questions.
70% or higher (28 or above)
- If you have purchased Take2 and an unsuccessful outcome occurs for your initial exam, then the re-sit option is enabled.
- When your official exam results become available, you are notified by e-mail to schedule your re-sit exam. It will be conducted through online proctoring offering you flexibility to take it from your home or office, at the time of your convenience.
- You have up to 6 months to prepare and take your re-sit exam from the date of your initial exam.