We didn't find anything based on your search term.
PRINCE2 Agile Project Management Certification
PRINCE2® from Axelos is a well-known and widely acknowledged project management framework that covers best practices and procedures for managing and delivering big and complex projects. PRINCE2 certification teaches project management skills, techniques, and methodologies. The PRINCE2 and Agile Combination is designed for businesses and individuals who use PRINCE2 but want to benefit from Agile approaches.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner exam objectives are as follows:
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Understand key concept relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms, and techniques
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes, and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context
Here are the skills measured in the certification exams:
- Using best practices and techniques
- Handling projects in an Agile environment
- Handling large scale and complex projects
- Understanding PRINCE2® principles, themes, and processes
- Working with new concepts like Agilometer and agile contracts
- Working with the Agile approaches like Lean, Kanban, and scrum
uCertify provides a study guide for the PRINCE2 Agile certification exam. This training course is designed for project managers and project delivery professionals who have a basic awareness of the Agile environment in their organization or procedures.
Requirements for PRINCE2 Agile Project Management Certification
- PRINCE2® Agile Foundation: There is no formal pre-requisite for the Foundation qualification. However, candidates are required to have some understanding of Project Management.
- PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner: You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)